|Product Name:||B-01 Water Decoloring Agent||Component:||Dicyandiamide-formaldehyde Resin|
|Solid Content:||50%min||CAS No.:||55295-98-2|
|Brand:||Bluwat||Other Name:||Color Removal Chemical; |
Dicyandiamide-formaldehyde Resin Flocculant
|Application:||Waste Water Color Treatment||Decolorization:||50~99%|
|Sample:||Free to Test||Certificates:||ISO, SGS|
- Very high performance in treating wastewater with Reactive dye, Acid dye, Disperse dye, Direct dye, Sulphur dye, Vat dye, etc..(water-soluble and insoluble dyestuffs).
- Published in the '90s, and developed more than 10 years by Bluwat Chemicals.
- The quality is very stable, will not change to be layered when temperature change.
- High efficient of color removal treatment for textile dyeing & printing mills, dyestuffs & pigment mills, ink & paper making mills wastewater.
- In paper mills, it is used as a retention agent used in the paper and pulp processing, as Kemira K97.
Water Purifying Agents - Alibaba
768 products - Alibaba.com offers 768 water purifying agents products. About 35% of these are Textile Auxiliary Agents, 26% are Surfactants, and 47% are
Water-Purifying Agent and Water Purification Method
May 4, 2017 - [Solution] Provided is a plant-derived water purifying agent used for water purification for industrial wastewater, etc. and including a granulated
Water Purifying Agent | heavyclean
When reverse osmosis is not available, there are 4 water purification methods that you can use to make your water safe for drinking. 1 – Boiling. Boiling water is
OA Guide to Water Purification - Princeton University
Water purification techniques for backcountry and wilderness travelers. ... The colder the water, the less effective the chemical is as a purifying agent. Research
Water purification - Wikipedia
Water purification is the process of removing undesirable chemicals, biological contaminants, suspended solids, and gases from water. The goal is to produce water fit for specific purposes
Water purifying agent - Dupla
Water purifying agent for the removal of turbidity causing substances and floating algae in freshwater and saltwater aquaria and garden ponds. When installing